Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas afternoon with my family!

After we had Christmas morning with the kids we loaded up and headed over to my parents house to celebrate with my whole family! It was nice because we had extra morning time for the kids to play with their new toys before we had to be anywhere. My brother had to leave at 2 o'clock Christmas afternoon to head back to San Fran for work. We had a yummy brunch then opened gifts. It was a really nice time and I am extra thankful this year to have spent quality time with my whole family for a holiday (we of course missed Uncle Mark, Matt and Grace in Pasadena!). The kids loaded up with tons of goodies and us adults did as well! We all must have been extra good this year :)

 Uncle GoGo and his niece
 GJ and one of her munchkins
 GUE with the kiddos
 The kids with GJ and Poppy!
 Family picture on Christmas Day
 My happy parents :)
 Our routine brother/sister picture...
 Bubby doing his thing
 Connor and Claude
 Silly bubby
 The biggest hit gift Ellison got...a LeapPad (thank you guys, she loves it!)
 Daddy and his fishing reel
 I love their expressions...
 Ellison giving Nan a hug...thank you for the super cute purple boots!
 A girl can't ever have enough princesses...
Mommy got a surprise! The North Face jacket I have been eye balling! Thank you!
 Ellison immediately wanted to change clothes to show off her new Matilda Jane outfit...
 Passing out stockings...
Uncle GoGo and Bubs having fun!
 GUE, Nan and Claude with the kiddos...

 Merry...
 Xmas!

Thank you all for such a wonderful Christmas!!!

No comments: