Monday, January 9, 2012

Complete catch up!

I have been slacking on the blog AND taking pictures! After Christmas I spent my last 2 weeks off from school/work doing house projects, loving on my babies, catching up with friends and having play dates! To back up a little bit, New Year's Eve was spent with some of our friends...The Terwilliger Family. Beth (the mom) has been our photographer since Ellison was a baby. They have 2 sons, one of which is Ellison's age. The kids had SO much fun and played from 6:30 til 11:30 non-stop!

 Ellison and her friend Miles on New Year's Eve!

One morning Ellison had her two buddies Ava and Asher come over to play. Their mommy (one of my best friends, Nikki) is pregnant with her 3rd and had a doctor's appointment. These 3 had so much fun and loved playing together...Elic enjoyed watching them all around :)
 Ava, Ellison and Asher
 Painting pretty pictures!
 Working hard :)

This past weekend we noticed our neighbor's horse (aka Lightening) was out and about. We hadn't seen him since the end of summer. So of course Ellison was dying to see him and feed him. Connor took the kids and fed him some carrots. I love that this is right in our back yard...
 I love this picture of the 3 of them...
 Feeding Lightening
 Ellison and her favorite horse!
 On the other hand, Elic was not such a fan...
 Mommy and Elic
Love my sweet boy!

We started back to school/work today! It was nice to see all of our friends and my co-workers. As much as I wanted more time off and to spend with my kids I am ready to get back on a schedule and in a routine. It was a good day back!

No comments: