Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

I cannot believe that another year has passed and a new one has begun! I am thankful to have one more week off before returning back to our normal routine with school. I am using this week to catch up on house stuff, Thirty One and just enjoying my precious little love bugs. I am thankful that even once I return  to work my babes will pretty much be only a few steps away from me for just 20 hours a week. I am blessed that I have such an ideal job that works so well with being a mom! I feel like over this break I have realized just how fast time is flying by. This time next year, Ellison will be entered her last semester at Walker Preschool in the Pre-K program and will be preparing to start kindergarten! I am so not ready for that!

Anyways...we had a very fun New Years Eve spent with friends! However for now I am leaving you with a sneak peak of Elic's 1 year photos!







 Thank you Beth! I cannot wait to see the rest :)

No comments: