Sunday, January 22, 2012

It's Pajama Time!

We had a good week at school...it was short because of MLK holiday! Ellison had her first gymnastics class and I totally forgot to snap a picture so I will definitely do that tomorrow :) Ellison had pajama day at school on Wednesday and Thursday since her class was learning about the letter P! They also made pancakes (they brought leftovers down to the Pre-K classrooms which was a treat :) I love Ellison and all of her sweet friends that she has made at school. Some of these girls have been together for the past 2 and some even 3 years! We are so blessed with dear friends (both Ellison and I)...check out my cutie and her buddies :)

 Ellison and her sweet dear friend Marin!
Lucy, Ellison, Molly and Hattie :)

This reminds me of a future college pose...Hattie, Ellison, Marin and Molly!

1 comment:

robert said...

i like this blog
New Mexico Jobs | Careers & Recruitment at Jobscharger.com
http://www.jobscharger.com/JobState/-NewMexico-.html