Saturday, February 11, 2012

Prayers and Peace

I know I am behind on blogging again...but right now I ask for prayers and peace. My dearest grandmother (Nan-my mom's mother) is not doing well. She is battling several illnesses one being a rare type of Alzheimer's. This awful disease has over taken the body and mind of someone that has never missed a day being full of spirit, strength, love, energy, appreciation and faith. It takes my breath away to see her in the state she is and how quickly she has digressed.
I am so thankful that I have had the honor of spending unforgettable time and memories with her over the last 30 years. I am blessed and so incredibly appreciative that she has met 2 of her great grandchildren be brought into this precious world and start to grow into their booming personalities.
It is a matter of time, we aren't sure how much but it is getting close...very close. So right now I just ask for prayer......and peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully said, she would love the words you wrote. We have been blessed with wonderful memories.
Love ya, mom

Anonymous said...

Keeping your family in our prayers Linds.
Love, David, Delisa, R & W