Saturday, March 24, 2012

Ellison's ACTUAL Birthday :)

The morning of Ellison's actual birthday (it was Tuesday, March 13th) the kids had Pastries with Parents at school. So daddy came to eat some yummy pastries and drank some coffee. The kids were a little thrown off by having him there and not doing their typical routine at school for the morning portion of the day. However we loved having daddy come.

 I just love this little man and his new kicks (Chucks from Uncle GoGo :)
 Birthday girl ready to start her day!
 Daddy and Elic at Pastries with Parents
 Ellison reminding us all that she is finally 4 years old!
Elic was tired of pictures :)

Later in the day we celebrated Ellison's birthday with her class. We brought in cookies to share...I LOVE working where I do because I was able to have my assistant watch my class so I could run upstairs to Ellison's classroom and take some pictures.
 Ready to pass out the cookies
 Ellison and Lucy
 Mommy and Ellison
Her class
 The girls

So at lunch time Uncle GoGo came to pick Ellison up...he flew in just to see Ellison on her birthday since he had a day off. He took her to Chikfila for lunch then took her to get her nails painted...what an awesome Uncle and a very lucky niece!
 She has her color picked out
 Getting pampered
Uncle and Niece
 Finished toes and nails
 LOVE IT!

 What a great birthday!

After she got her nails done then Uncle GoGo took her to pick out a brand new pair of sandals for the Spring and to show off her new toes :) Thank you Uncle GoGo for an amazing birthday surprise!

 Had to get a picture of GoGo and Bubby wearing their matching Chucks :)

On the night of her birthday Connor and I took Ellison out on a special date to celebrate. It was so nice to spend time with her (without Elic...don't get me wrong we adore our son but we have not had one on one time with Ellison in forever!) She needed our attention and we needed to focus on her special day. We had the BEST time together and I won't ever forget it.
 Eating dinner at McCreary's in downtown Franklin...chicken tenders and fries (one of her favs!)
 Loving our special date with our precious girl..
 She took daddy's glasses, put them on and started acting silly saying "look at me I am daddy!"
After dinner we headed to Sweet CeCe's! Ellison favorite place for a treat :)

 Hanging out in downtown Franklin, it was a gorgeous evening!
 With mommy
 Daddy loves his little pumpkin
 Opening presents!


Happy 4th Birthday my sweet Ellison! We love you so so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy bday ellie 4 yrs old I think it is time for the back door tonight, don't worry I will use lots of lube