Sunday, March 11, 2012

Life just never stands still...

I just cannot keep up and I get frustrated at times because of it. Whether it is laundry, cleaning, talking to people, returning e-mails, updating my blog, downloading pictures...there is just not enough time! My blog has truly been put on the back burner and I apologize! Since getting back into our routine after my grandmother's passing we have truly been going non-stop with school, gymnastics, soccer practice, I have had several Thirty One shows, house projects (our bathroom renovation is DONE!) play dates, dinners with family and friends, I worked a consignment sale, making meals for friends who have had babies, loving on those babies (my list goes on and on!).

The weather here is starting to show signs of warmer weather and SPRING which I LOVE! My kids really love it...they have been playing outside and now that Elic walks non-stop he is loving the dirt and being a true boy in the great outdoors!

A certain Ms. E has a birthday coming up in just 2 days...I cannot believe my baby is about to be 4 years old. We had her Pinkalicious Birthday Party today and it was so wonderful. I will have a post about it next :) 

In the mean time here are some random photos of the kiddos...

 Sweet girl getting ready for school...
 Elic thought he was being helpful while I was tagging consignment items...
 Little stinker...
 These two are REALLY becoming quite the pair lately, they are always together. Sitting in the same chair, playing together, sharing and not sharing :), talking back and forth to each other, giggling ALL the time with each other...I am IN LOVE with being a mama to these two sweet munchkins.

No comments: