Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring soccer has begun!

Watch out because we have a soccer star in our household! Ellison absolutely LOVES to play soccer. I mean LOVES it! We started our Spring season a few weeks ago with practices. Then this past weekend we had our first game and she totally rocked it! I mean yes I am bragging on my daughter but seriously we had several people come up to Connor and I at the end of the game asking if she belonged to us then said what an awesome job she did! Lets remember she is only 4 and has only played soccer a total of 3 months before during the Fall season. She scored 5 of the 6 goals at the game, she got right in the huddle and would get the ball back, turn it around, run like the wind in the RIGHT direction...she totally amazed me, us! I can definitely say we will be having soccer as apart of our agenda for quite some time and I couldn't be happier!



 Headed for the goal!
 GJ came to a makeup game because Connor couldn't make it...thank goodness for the extra set of hands to help with Elic! All he wants to do is be on the field with his big sister :)
I mean how cute is she?!

No comments: