Monday, April 30, 2012

Catching up!

We had a fun morning playing at Pinkerton Park with a dear friend of mine and her kiddos! Ellen and I have known each other since high school. She has 2 sweet babes and another one on the way. It was so great catching up with them and letting the kids play. We miss not seeing you guys more often but are excited to see you again in June when we are in Pasadena!

Mommies and the babies...this shot was quite difficult to get :)
Elic and Harris doing boy things!
They are so handsome!

While we were at the park we ran into another friend...The Pullen girls! So we stuck around and played with them for awhile.
Marin and Ellison playing...

I cannot believe I only have 2 weeks of school/work left before summer break! I am really looking forward to this summer. We have a lot going on and a couple of trips! I know it will fly by but I can't wait to continue to catch up with friends and have lots of play dates!

No comments: