Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cookout with friends and birthday party!

I am so behind I know. But school/work is over for the kiddos and I until August so one of my goals is to get back on track with blogging! A lot has happened over the past few weeks. So I will pick up where I left off (after the Main Street Festival!). We went to our dear friends house, The Terwilliger Family to eat dinner. Beth (the mom) is our photographer and has been taking our pictures since Ellison was 3 months old. She has a son, Miles, who is about 3 months younger than Ellison. Well in exchange for some photo sessions I watch Miles a few afternoons out of the week. So our families have grown pretty close and we have really enjoyed getting to know each other! The kids always have a blast...

Elic just chillin with the spray bottle

He thinks you should be able to sit in the sand weather it is on the beach, in a box or even in a table!
 Water fun!

 Miles and Ellison working together to splash Gavin!
 The got him...
 Having fun and in his own little world...
Doing some art...

The same weekend we attended a birthday party for a sweet friend...Theo! We LOVE this family...this is the group that has twin girls (Annie and Olivia and their younger brother Theo). I have watched these 3 for the past 2 summers and taught the girls several years ago. I may have Theo this upcoming school year in Pre-K! The party was at a new place called the Indoor Out Playground, it is pretty much every play thing outside placed inside a building. It was precious and very entertaining! Happy 4th Birthday Theo!
 Theo zooming around on the 4 wheeler for his birthday parade...
 Ellison climbing with Alex
 Ellison and the birthday boy!

Elic I don't think pink is quite your color :)

No comments: