Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Mother's Day 2012

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! I got sweet gifts, some "mommy time" without kiddos, a yummy brunch in Downtown Franklin and a wonderful dinner with my family made by my sweet husband :) It was a super rainy day on Mother's Day but we got dressed and headed to 55 South for Mother's Day brunch. Oh my goodness was it yummy...I had a praline and pecan french toast dish with bacon and mimosa :) It was delicious! One of my favorite things is to go out to eat and try new things. I am so glad we did this...the kids did great and had tons of fun.
 The two sweet things that make me a mom :)
 Family at Mother's Day brunch...

The evening of Mother's Day we had my family come over to eat dinner made by my dear hubs. While the kids napped, Connor cooked and cleaned up the house. After naps the kids played while Connor and I finished up a few things. Literally as my family was pulling up our driveway I thought to myself "Elic is being so quiet and good I should just lay an eye on him :)" Well I am so glad I did! Because I found this...
 Uh oh...
 He had a grand ole time...it was in his mouth, all over the play table, dripping on the floor, blobbed on his new polo, I was speechless! However I didn't get mad, the first thing we did was grab the camera...this will definitely come in handy later on down the road. What a stinker...what a boy...what a love :)


 The kiddos with their GJ...
 Opening cards...I love this picture :)
 The ladies...minus one, we so missed our Nan
 We were so thankful to have Uncle Jimmy there to celebrate Mother's Day with us, what a blessing!
Ellison had to get a picture with her Claude :)

Happy Mother's Day to all my mommy friends, my aunts, my grandmothers, my mother in law and most importantly to my mom! I love you all!

No comments: