Monday, July 23, 2012

Elic's first haircut...

The time came where Elic's hair was out of control! Never in a million years did I think my son would need a haircut before the age of at least 3 (you have seen my sweet daughter's hair, right?!). However the time did indeed come. So Connor, Ellison and Elic all got haircuts together :) I was expecting the worst from Elic as far as cooperating, sitting still, etc. To my surprise he did awesome! He got a sucker, sat in daddy's lap and was such a big boy! I was a little sad to see those sweet curls get trimmed however he looked so handsome with his new "do". Ellison did great as well, this was the 2nd time her hair has ever been trimmed. She needed a little shape up.

A before shot :)
Ellison's before shot!
Ellison getting her trim...
Combing out bubby's hair...
He is ready!
Afterwards...
I love him :)

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Oh how sweet they both look with their new haircuts!!! Elic looks like such a handsome little man! I'm trying to convince Jeff to let me cut Harris' hair. It's getting a little out of control :)