Friday, August 24, 2012

I am back and ready to blog!

Sorry I had to take a little blogging break...between summer ending, school starting and life with 2 young kiddos I just had to take a few things off my to do list! Here is a recap of the past couple of weeks since I blogged last...
We ended our last week of summer break with pool time...Ellison and her sweet friend Hadley sun bathing :)
  Girls just chillin...
 Ellison was on a birthday party kick, the past 3 weeks we have had 4 birthday parties or so and another one tomorrow!

 Having fun at Hadley Ballet Birthday Party!
 Bouncing on the trampoline...
 Cute ballerinas...

 We have had some gorgeous weather lately so a few Saturdays ago we took the kids down by the river for some walking, exploring and Ellison loved getting to ride her back!
 Random picture of bubby modeling :)
 He clearly loves to try on hats!

Last weekend was busy with another birthday party for a friend and Ellison had a campout with her daddy!
 Pump It Up Birthday Party for Miles!

 Happy Birthday Miles!

  Eating pizza at the party...

 Camping in the backyard :) How stylin is my girl?!

 Bubby had to be doing what sissy was doing..

 The next morning cooking a campfire breakfast!

Next post will be about my birthday and first week of school!

No comments: