Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hoot Scoot and Boogie

This evening I took my kiddos to Hoot Scoot and Boogie at Oak View Elementary. We have gone every year since I student taught there 4 years ago! That school will always have a special place in my heart since my mom taught there for years (I grew up around that school) and I completed my student teaching there when Ellison was hardly 6 months old! I loved seeing familiar faces, my lead teacher that I was under and Ellison ran into one of her best friends, Alex! So those girls played non-stop and were so happy to be together. We had a great time and can't wait to go again next year!

 
 Ellison and the Chik Fila Cow!
 Going fishing for a treat!
 Elic caught something...of course it was the worst thing to give an almost 2 year old (a penny size eraser!)
 Ellison and her GJ
 Loved running into our buddy Alex...these girls are such sweet friends!
 Ellison and Alex getting ready for the inflatable obstacle course...
 Having so much fun and SO happy :)
 So fun!
 Being careful during the "egg walk"
 Group hug with friends...
 A happy and blessed mama :)
 She was so excited to ride the horse...

 My little cowgirl :)

No comments: