Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Festivities!

We have already enjoyed lots of festivities to celebrate the Christmas Season! Last weekend we attended the Christmas Parade in downtown Franklin. We have never been for and I have to say it will now probably be an annual event for us. The kiddos had so much fun! We met up with our sweet friends, The Ogle Family. The kids were wild and running around all over the place. Of course it helped that people were throwing candy to the kids as they passed by...

 Ava, Ellison and Asher ready for the parade to start!

 Waiting and chillin...

 Dancing in the street!

 My girl in one of her many Christmas outfits...

 Elic loved watching the parade while sitting with his daddy...he would point, wave and clap to everyone!

 The only picture of the 4 of them...
 Yay for Santa!!

Last Sunday night was girls night! I was so excited...my mom, Ellison and I got dressed up and went to go see The Rockettes! I wasn't sure if Ellison would like it or get bored. Well the girl loved it! I have to say the show was so entertaining and you can tell they really made if fun for the kids that were there. I think this will be an annual occurrence as well...I love traditions and making memories!
 The lovely ladies...
 Grand Ole Opry House!
 Having fun...
 My goodness how big she is getting...
 Ready for Santa's 3-D sleigh ride!
 I love having my girl...

 Two incredibly important ladies in my life...

 Ellison with her GJ...

 It was a special night that I got to share with my girl...thankful for sure!

No comments: