Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving break! Connor was off starting the day before Thanksgiving and didn't go back til the following Monday. The kids and I had the whole entire week off :) We kept very busy...Ellison had her first spend the night party at a friend's house, we had playdates, I taught Children's Worship for the first time at our church, Ellison got a haircut, she had a dental appointment, we celebrated Thanksgiving with Connor's family on Thanksgiving Day (and our sweet friends, The Ogle Family celebrated with all of us) then on Friday I went out for some shopping with my brother and that night we had my whole family over for Thanksgiving. It was a truly blessed holiday full of things to be thankful for.

The kids with their friends at Granddaddy and Jen Mama's house on Thanksgiving, can't go wrong with bubbles!
All the kiddos playing outside, it was beautiful!
The kid table...
One of my sweet little turkeys :)
Ava and Ellison

The Ogles and The Balls :) The sweetest friends...


These two are like sisters...
Granddaddy and Elic
The kiddos with Granddaddy and Jen Mama

After a yummy Thanksgiving brunch with Connor's dad, we headed to his grandparents house to celebrate with his moms family! We love Meme and Papa's house...they have tons of land, an old barn, the kids see their cousins and always have a blast playing together.
Aunt Sarah and Ellison
Elic found the trains!
She is just so big!
Happy in the Fall leaves.
Siblings and best friends...
I am so happy I have my girl...
MeMac and Ellison
Oh these two are trouble :)
Connor, his sister Sarah and Ellison

We decided to take advantage of the gorgeous weather and tried a mini photo shoot by the old barn at their house...
This was quite a site...Connor attempting to get my up in the barn!
A little mama pose :)
My goodness I love this boy...
The best family picture we could get, not too bad :)
I love this, Elic kept saying "down mommy!"
Sister in law, Heather
We never get photos of the two of us...alone!
:)

And then Thanksgiving with my family! So I never pulled the camera out while my parents and Claude were over but we took some photos after they left with Jeff and Josh...
This was a very special Thanksgiving for us for several reasons...we missed my grandmother dearly. It definitely was not the same with her not being with us. However we were so thankful to welcome my brother's significant other, Josh :) We were all SO thankful to have met Josh and so welcome him into our family, especially during this season of thanks and what a blessing he is for my brother!
The kids with Uncle GoGo and Josh...

Cuddling with GoGo...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: