Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Eve Eve :)

On Christmas Eve Eve we had a family gathering at Connor's Uncle and Aunt' house. This is the first year we did this with Connor's family. We have to admit it was a treat for us since they live in Franklin and since there are kids that live in the household there were new toys for the kids to explore :)

 Ellison and Elic eating some yummy food that everyone prepared!
 Elic was in heaven...firetrucks and the cutest Fire Station! I think I know what Santa may bring next Christmas :)
 My big girl in front of the tree...
 Opening some presents!
 Cute and a not so quiet hammer set :) Thank you Uncle David and Aunt Delisa!
 Ellison working on her new ballerina puzzle...one of her favorite things to do!
 My little man...
 I think this might be my new favorite family photo of us!
 The whole crew!

 A great picture of the soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Danny Holt!

 Love him...
 Soon to be brother in laws...
Meme and Papa with all of their grandchildren and great grandchildren :)

No comments: