Sunday, January 13, 2013

Christmas with my family!

We celebrated Christmas with my family a couple of days after Christmas this year. It was the way for my whole family to be together :) My brother was in town from San Francisco and my Uncle from Pasadena. The kids were super excited to have ANOTHER Christmas celebration :)

 Ellison and her GoGo!
 Uncle GoGo with his niece and nephew...
 My two little loves...
 GJ and Poppy with their grandbabies...
 A Ball Family photo!


 Googie with his great niece and great nephew!

 Claude jumped in!
 Elic playing with his fire truck...
 Love these two boys...
 Ellison with her super cute umbrella...we have gotten A LOT of use out of it lately!

 Love my mom, she ALWAYS comes up with the most creative ways to wrap our money that we get every year for Christmas!
 Elic is happy...more trucks! Thank you Claude!

 He is SUCH a BOY!
 Two wonderful guys...
 Cheeses :)
 Look at that ham...

Santa came to GJ and Poppy's house and left the kiddos a surprise! Elic got more stuff for his train table and Ellison got...
 She is ready to see!
 A jeep!! She was SO surprise and IN LOVE!

 Elic knew exactly what to do, he climbed right into the passenger side, buckled his seat belt and turned on the radio!

We got a chance to take it outside for a test drive...it was a little scary I have to say. Ellison had not had much experience driving one of these things. We (the family) sort of spread ourselves out to help steer the kids clear of mailboxes, trash cans and cars on the streets.
 

Barbie and Ken riding off into the night!!

Thank you to my family for a wonderful celebration! 
*Remembering our precious Nan and missing her dearly...

No comments: