Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy New Year!

Falling behind again...why yes, yes I am :) Here is a flashback to what we do New Year's Eve! We headed over to our dear friends house...The Bell Family! Always a pleasure hanging with them...our kids literally get a long almost too well if that is even possible. Hadley and Ellison adore each other, Ellen Kate and Elic are like a little married couple...it is priceless.

 Yes they have matching pajamas :) These girls are the sweetest...
 Ready with their crowns :)
 Elic wore a crown too...how could he not with all these girls surrounding him!
 I love these two...
 Mr. Connor throwing Maitland in the mix...poor thing!

After we ate some yummy appetizers we had an early New Year's "Ball Drop" with balloons...it was a huge hit and the kids LOVED it!
 Mr. Kevin getting everyone excited for the release of the balloons!
 Here we go...
 Yay!
 Balloon chaos!!
 


 Let the fun begin...
 I think we played for a good hour after that...blowing noise makers, tickle wars, balloon catching and throwing, it was non-stop fun!
 Sweet Hadley...

 Ellison making some noise!
 Balloons are always a hit...
 Sweet Ellen Kate!

 Mr. Kevin helping Ellison catch the balloons!
 The little ones winding down...
 "Hey sweetie you have some chocolate on your chin, let me get that for you :)"
 Tickle war!
 Mr. Connor got Hadley...
 I think here we were playing quiet as a mouse (rest time)...the girls were trying so hard not to make a peep!
 Mommies with their babies :)
 The sweetest bunch :)

Happy New Year!



2 comments:

Ellen said...

Oh my goodness I am so glad ya'll are such great friends! Elic and Ellen Kate are so precious together! Did Mary Ellen tell you I'm coming to town in a few weeks??? Maybe we can have a big playdate!!!

Lindsey Ball said...

That would be awesome Ellen, we would love that! Give me the dates and I will set something up! Yay!